Cibo di Chenzo is a blog about Italian cooking written by an unsettled geordie cook…...Ciao, every day for the last two years I have cooked and wolfed down a different dish of pasta or risotto. This blog is somewhere I would like to share all my favourite recipes, notes and stories inspired by traditional regional Italian cooking.
- Follow Cibo di Chenzo on WordPress.com
Chenzo’s recent posts
- Italian cherry, ricotta and lemon ring cake
- Venetian ‘Zaletti’ Cookies
- Chunky celeriac, chickpea and cavolo nero stew
- Linguine with red peppers, salmon and ‘balsamic’ almonds
- Pasta with hazelnut and orange pesto and chargrilled asparagus
- Pasta with ricotta cream and red onions of Tropea
- Rustic Tuscan soup with cavolo nero, borlotti beans and soft polenta
- Pasta with sardines, almonds, olives and blood orange
- Pasta with spicy ‘nduja
- Linguine with kale, lemon, ricotta and fennel seeds
Follow my Pastagram...